Volgers

dinsdag 23 augustus 2016

Eleanor and Pickles smores

For the team challenge I made this card with the lovely Eleanor. This time every teammember coloured the same image, so you can see how different the same digi can be.
I coloured the image with copics, and because it is rather colourful, I decided to make a kind of CAS card. Not so very cas, but just one patterned paper on it. Matted the image on red, added a gaze ribbon, a pearl and some flowers. I hope you'll like it and will join us in the Challenge, you can win beautiful prizes!



 Challenge I'm in:  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.nl/




8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love that image and how beautifully you colored it in! Thanks for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for your kind comment. I didn't linked up to your challenge with this card, but I'm gonna do it now!

      Verwijderen
  2. What a wonderful creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday. Please link your creation back to our challenge. Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I do not understand, how I ended up in your challengeblog (a very nice one) but after your comment I ;inked up...

      Verwijderen
  3. Super cute card :) Coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen