Volgers

zaterdag 6 augustus 2016

Morning Latte By Broken Fairy Designs

 For the FaceBook Challenge in the Broken Fairy Design's FBgroup I made this koffeemug with Morning Latte. Just drew a kind of mug, cutted it out and get it decorated. I used a kind of old English Roses designpaper on the outside and bigger roses on the inside. Put some lace to it and tied a theepot-charm around the ear. The sentiment on the inside I grabbed from pinterest. Hope you like it and will join us in this challenge.

I coloured the image with plychromos and enhanced with copics.














2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie kaart en wat leuk gedaan om een kop/mok te maken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je wel, Dora, leek me leuk om er een soort mok van te maken. een paar dagen later zag ik een koffiemok-mal van DDBD...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen