Volgers

zaterdag 20 augustus 2016

Fall colors with Flower Ballerina from Broken Fairy Design's





Today starts a new challenge, as always anything goes, but it must be in Fall Colours!
I used flower Ballerina for this card, coloured her in orange and browns shades of my copics!
They blend so beautiful!!Red-brown cardstock with patterned paperfrom Basic Grey, Needle Lace.

In my stash I found some fabric leafs in the right colours and some pumpkin flowers too, a few orange gem stones finished it. The die I used is an old one from Nellie Snellen, a Dutch designer.

Nowadays I do most single cards, they are less expensive in the post to send. Just need one poststamp
to send...

The digi I've used is to find here:

http://brokenfairydesigns.weebly.com/store/p39/Flower_Ballerina_Digital_Stamp.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten