Volgers

donderdag 1 september 2016

Pretty Hat, new challenge on the Broken fairy Designs Blog for september, Shabby Chic

The Challenge this time is Shabby Chic, so I decided to use Pretty Hat, available in the store: http://brokenfairydesigns.weebly.com/store/

I coloured her with Faber Castell Polychromos, which I'm not used to, very different from copics!!

The designpaper is from Prima Marketing a paperpad called "Tales of you and me"

Added lace and ribbon and a charm ( a little purse) and roses of course, as the papertheme is roses!! A few pearls finished the card, perfect for every occasion. That is why I almost never ad sentiments, so one can choose his own sentiment to go with the card!
I hope you'll like it!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Je hebt weer twee prachtige kaarten gemaakt Mieke, mooi gekleurd, wat een leuke digi is dit.
    Lieve groetjes,Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen