Volgers

zaterdag 3 september 2016

Honey Pumpkin Pie

For the new (regular) challenge on the Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog I used Honey Pumpkin Pie for my DT card. She is available here:

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_166&products_id=719

Because the Halloween season is coming up, I made a halloween scene, using some dies, a spider web, a castle and a bat.
The image is coloured with Copics.

The challenges I'm joining in are:
 PDE Linky Party #136
Jo's Scrap Shack
Creative Fingers #115
Colour Crazy Challenge


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is so awesome! I love that image and the background is spooky!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack for our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, Jo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen