Volgers

donderdag 1 april 2021

My Kind of Crazy SDJPC


For this new release I've worked with this cutie: My Kind of Crazy by Janice Cullen Collier.

Of Course I colored her with copics and I gave here  rather pink hair, something different from the usual red, black or brown or blond,

For the design papers I used all kinds of brands from stock.

All the bows are in black with white dots from a Signo Ball pen,  just as her shoes.

Some sequins, lace and a handmade flower finished the card and I also used the sentiment that comes with the image.

I hope you'll like the card and I want to thank my visitors for leaving their comments.

You may visit the blog for more inspiration here: Stampers Delights



 





 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Mieke, Love the vintage touch with the weathered wood backdrop and floral paper edged with the accra lace makes your image pop! Thank you for sharing your feminine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute and your coloring is great. Love the card design also. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card. So cute. Love her hair. Thanks for entering Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen