Volgers

zondag 21 maart 2021

A Fairy's Secret Reading World

 As a member of Patreon I get several images from Heather Valentine Patreon account, and this is one of the february 2021 edition, A Fairy's Secret Reading world.


A fairy, on a branch, reading her favourite book, that's so magical!!

She's coloured with copics and I used a designpaper from stash, like a forest.


The card form comes from a template from DutchDooBaDoo.


 


I hope you'll like this one and I want to thank my visitors for the comments!



 


8 opmerkingen:


  1. Good job. I really liked. Good to have you on Blog Scribble. Liliane Carvalho DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Just so beautiful your project, I love what you have done here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Rabisco Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Claudia Martins DT / Coordinator - xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What an awesome card design! I love the paper and the flowers!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining in our March 'Feminine' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Challenges. Hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mieke this card is fabulous! Love the design and your coloring is spot on. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is such a great design, and the image is beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining us at Penny's, Hope to see you again - Good Luck.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen