Volgers

zaterdag 24 april 2021

Iris Wasp Fae by Color of Love by Heather Valentin



 Hi Color of Love fans! This time a card I made with  Iris Wasp Fae, a beautiful image designed by Heather. You can find her here in the shop:

https://www.colourofloveshop.com/product-page/iris-wasp-fae


Because copics are my all time favs, I coloured the images with copics, There is a perfect color for these flowers, the B79, called (of course) Iris.

Because I'm afraid of wasps I used a rather scary designpaper from The Paper Boutique, Moonlight Song,


Instead of the normal dimensions for an easelcard I made it slightly wider, app, 6,5"

To her hair I added some golden Rhinestones, to make it more attractive to the wasps!!


Some flowers to hold the card upright are the finish of it.



1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful work. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen