Volgers

zaterdag 16 juli 2016

Time4aCuppa

For the mid month Inspiration for July 16th I used the gorgeous Time4aCuppa image. Without time for a cup of coffee I sure couldn't work...
With Krattcardstock I made a cute little box and to decorate I used a mat pad from Me&My BIG Ideas, added some flowers, lace and a button, as well as some butterflies and turquoise burlap. In the little drawer I put some cherryliquor sweets, to go along with the coffee.

I coloured the image with copics and here are the numbers:
Hair: YR27, YR20, YR02

Face and Skin: E13, E11, E00, E0000, R20

Dress: BG57, BG70, BG55, BG23, BG

18, BG0000

Socks: V91, V0000,

Shoes: E70, E71


I entered the following challenges;
A Bit more Time to Craft# 24
Crafts and Me July
Crafts Galore Encore.
Thecolorsisters.blogspot.nl color palette.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 30 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just fantastic. Great work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen