Volgers

zondag 10 juli 2016

Jelly Walk Broken Fairy Design's

On the first of July a new challenge has started on the BFD FaceBook page. As I'm new on the DT, I missed my entrance. So I made this one to solve that problem!!
The little mermaid, walking her jelly is such a cute image and fun to colour. I used Plychromos and copics to get the (for me) right colours, stamped with Coloxbox ink and Versafine. To imitate waves I used some ricrac. The die in the upper corner is from Memory Box. The stamps I used are from Joy!
A dolphin charm and some pearls finished the card. I really do hope to give you some inspiration for the Challeng, you have time to enter untill the end of July! Hope to see you...

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so cute, Love the colors. Great Job. Thanks for joining us over at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday Challenges
    Amanda DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Mieke
    Wat een prachtige kaart zie ik hier weer op je blog, mooi gekleurd en zo leuk met de charms, leuke details maken je ekaart helemaal compleet.
    Lieve groetjes,Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi I am sorry but you have not add a back link to www.creativeartistemixedmediablogspot.co.uk
    It would have been better if I added the correct link to start with...
    Hugs Rhonda xxx
    www.creativeartistemixedmediablogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen