Volgers

zaterdag 23 juli 2016

Spikes, The Hedgehog

Hello, Blogfriends,
For the Blogchallenge on Broken Faity Design I made this shapecard with Spikes the Hedgehog. This image is designed by Morgan MCkinney.



The twist is dry or wet embossing so I embossed the background stamp with green embossingpowder, so its looks like Spikes is sitting under some bushes.

I coloured the image with FaberCastell Polychromos. I used a tree die from Marianne Designs, and a fence from Joy Creative, added some flowers and now my Spikesy is ready to go into the big world. Would be nice if you leave a comment.....

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So cute and what a lovely little scene you have made too. Very pretty

    Thank you for sharing with as at Digital Delights. Good luck!
    Nick

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you very much, Helene!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen