Volgers

dinsdag 10 mei 2016

Sherry Stinkie Buggmee

For my individual post for today I made a card with Sherry, she looks like a little naughty gnome. Gave her red hair and a little darker skin, because in my opinion its a kind of garden gnome...Coloured with copics. The card shape is a shape I've made on a Scrap and Chat on facebook, the centerpart with the digi on it can be turned. I made card of kraftpaper, and used Esprit Garance from Rouge de Garance, a French brand I bought in France. Because of its bright colours, for me there was no need to ad more embellishments, just a little bow and a flower. The sentiment on the back, Celebrate today is a stamp from Stampin'up! Sherry is available in the shop: http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p966/Sherry_%22Stinky%22_Buggmee.html
Hope you like it and leave a comment!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten