Volgers

zondag 29 mei 2016

Fruity Baby Strawberry

With this cute image from Scrapper's Delights I made this rather big shaker card, Using red cardstock, cutting out an haertshape die from Coluzzle ( very old, but I still have them). For the strawberries behind the acetate I used heartshaped sequins, with a cutted kind of leafs, so they look like strawberries. Between the two layers of acetate I addes some buttons and rhinestones. A small lace around the cutted heart, so the cutting edges are hidden.. On the inside of the card, behind the acetate I glued a matching designpaper from Pebbles. The edges of the image I punched with a corner punch.
A sentiment and some flowers finish the card.
The image is coloured with my favourite colourmedium: Copics

I entered the Challenge # 110 at http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.nl/
lovetoscrap.blogspot.com: Feel the love
avenue613.blogspot.nl Challenge #178 Anything Goes

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk gedaan. Mooi ingekleurd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awww. . . very cute! Such a fun shaker with those "strawberries". Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen