Volgers

zondag 29 mei 2016

Boo Volume 3

For this Challenge I used one of the lovely Boo images from Heather's Colouring Book The Boos. Those books, there are several, available on Amazon This one, The Boo Volume 3 is here:

,http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_22…

They are a great opportunity to colour a lot of her beautiful images! So, this is mine: a litlle sheperdess with her lamb. I coloured her with my copics in soft tones, really sissyish...I didn't made a card with it, but put her in a photoframe, for a girlsroom. I hope you'll like her and that you've got a little inspiration from it. See you next time!

















I joined The : lovetoscrap,blogspot.com challenge Feel the love

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB. Unfortunately this is dated before the challenge began and you need to link directly to your post and not your entire blog. I do hope you can share another project with us this week as this challenge is only one week. Hugs, Robin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very sweet...but you have not linked to our challenge..could you add the link to your project not your blog..if you do not know how I will be happy to show you..

    Luv CHRISSYxx from classic design team open challenge..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So so beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen