Volgers

zondag 20 juni 2021

FathersDay by ITDS


 Although my own father passed away back in 1990, I made a fathers day card. I still do miss him, so I made a card for my hubby, who is the father to our two beautiful sons!

This is a great digiset I received from Imagen That Digi Stamps for the monthly Challenge on their Blog!

As always I colored the card with copics and took an A6 green cardblank. 

I doodled a little bit around the edges and added some dies. 

These are from an older die set from Joy and fitted perfectly well to the card.

I glued everything flat only the watering can and the biggest flowerpot are 3 dimensional.

This is a card for the monthly challenge over at www.imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.

Each month there is a freebie which you can receive if you played last month!! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten