Volgers

maandag 1 juni 2020

Kawai Scouts and Camping props from Stampers Delights

Hi all!!   Safe and sound??
I really do hope that the camping season for every one will start soon. And to get you in the right mood, I created a card with these gorgeous images.

I merged Scouts and Camping Props together to make a nice camp site for our little adventurers.

An A6 card was the best measurement for this kind of card and I used a die for the cardform, and I teared some designpapers to create a stony ground with some grass.

As always my images are coloured with copics.

I cutted out the images and glued them on the card, the tent all flat, the girl raised 2 mm and the boy 4 mm to obtain the dept I wanted. The sentiment : Happy Trails again was glued flat.


     




There's also a GuestDesigner's call 



I like to join the following challenges:

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten