Volgers

maandag 22 juni 2020

Eleanor and Pickles Yummie Sweet

Hi Colour of Love fans, for the showcase I coloured E&P again, I know, its a kind of dull, with copics.

And as pink is a festive colour for me, she has a pink dress.

The card shape was a hell of a job, lots of cutting and carving. And most important paying attention to what I was doing. One can't afford letting it slip...

So the rest of the card is rather clean and simple.

I'd like to join the following challenges:

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-234-anything-goes-with.html

- angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com

 lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com


2 opmerkingen:

  1. A very pretty card and I love the shape. What a lot of work you have put into this. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus. I am afraid that we had to do a lot of searching to find you. Please can you change your link for us. I cannot expect the team members to search for you.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen