Volgers

zondag 8 december 2019

Christmas Girl with Tree by LeAnn's World 101

This lovely image called Christmas girl with tree is such a festive image for this time of the year...

I coloured her with copics and for the fur on her Christmas hat I used Radiant Wite Amplify! and heated it so it popped up.

Making a Z foldcard I used a lot of golden designpaper from stock and I added some Christmas trees. The baubles on the trees I coloured with Smooch, a pearlized Accent Ink from Clearsnap Holding.
This little doll was given as a freebie by LeAnnsWorld101 for the Outlawz freebie challenge for this month
I hope you'll like it!!!


I'll join the following challenges:

Outlawz December freebie challenge
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten