Volgers

dinsdag 15 november 2016

Winnie Light Tester

Hi, there, crafty friends!!
Today I like tos show you you Winnie Light Tester, from lacy Sunshine.
She is available here:http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p653/Winnie_Light_Tester.html

She's designed by the very talented Heather Valetine and in the shop you will find many gogeous digi's for every occasion!!

I coloured Winnie with Copic markers. For the card I used a Dutch DooBadoo card tempate, nr 470.713.128, easy to use and to make a different card!!

The disgnpapers I used are from Studio Light and I added some trees from MD dies, the icing is also from a MD die.

The fur on her hat is made by using Fun Liner Magic from Marabu, a paint that gives you a 3D effect after heating, the snow is Aleene's true snow.

I hope you enjoy the card and get some inspiration for your own Christmas cards!


1 opmerking: