Volgers

zaterdag 19 november 2016

Mid Month november Draco

For this card I used Drago Christmas I and I merged it with the gift from the winterfreebie...

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_106&products_id=351

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_97&products_id=351

As cardblank I used a tryptich template the I bought a long tine ago, it is actually a MDF object, but I never used it the way it was ment to use...

Draco is coloured with copics and I added some glitter to his hat.
The colors I've used:

Draco: BG57, BG0000, BG01, B23, BG15, BG70, V20, YR04, E097
Presents:G00, G46, Y28, R)), R12, R29, V0000, V20, V22, V25, V28


As designpaper I took some paper from a Papermania Christmaspad from a few years ago, added some glitter crystals from Joy! dies, the Winter sentiment from Joy! and the big Christmas tree is a die from MD. On the side panels I glued some glittering washi tape from A.

I like the way he has turned out, I hope you do too!!


The challenges I've entered:
Brown Sugar 


Just Add Ink


Simply Papercraft


http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/


11 opmerkingen:

  1. Ach wat is dit een super leuke kaart Mieke, ook weer mooi gekleurd, het is een top creatie.
    Lieve groetjes,Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card and love the shape---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very cute
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a cute Christmas dragon Mieke! And I love your design so that he stays hidden until both panels are opened - so clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely design Mieke! The colouring of your dragon is gorgeous and so detailed and I love the contrast to the bold bright Christmas red background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is a lovely, colourful, festive card, Mieke. I love the red patterned paper, and the die-cut top edges of the card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen