Volgers

vrijdag 29 april 2016

Lovely Larry

I want to show my individual Gnome card (the second) for this month. I Used Lovely Larry, available in the Lacy Sunshine Shop, http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p1035/Lovely_Larry_Gnome.html. And, of course, he's created by Heather Valentine!
I coloured him with Copics and a white gelpen for some accentsThe designpapers are from my stash, and the flowers I made from a very cheap stamp and die set from a cheap shop here in Holland. It doesn't have to be expensive to get nice results....The sentiment is an old Clearstamp from Hero Arts.
I hope to get some comments.......

3 opmerkingen:

  1. How sweet! A beautiful design, and such pretty colors! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks, Donna, for your kind words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so pretty, great coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen