Volgers

vrijdag 1 april 2016

Challenge April 2016 Gnomes

For this challenges I used BikerBob, a real macho gnome from Heather's Gnome collection.
Lots of cute characters which can be found in the shop http://www.weebly.LacySunshine.com. To be exact: http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p1896/Biker_Bob_Gnome.html. Its amazing how Heather Valentine creates such a funny characters every time!!

I wanted to create a scene, and because I wasn't able to combine them by PC, I cut them out after colouring. The background was drawn by hand and I constructed a kind of road for the bike.
The bike I matted on black paper, so it got more attention. On photo 4 you can see the difference in height.

I hope lots of people will join us in the challenge, and maybe visit my blog.
Please, leave a message after visiting!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is super fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen