Volgers

zondag 6 maart 2016

Wild animals

For the next challenge on march, 6th, the theme is wild.
My image for this challenge is LionBoo, one of the sweet little creations from Heather Valentine, available in the LacySunshine shop.
I've tried to make a kind of African landcsape, with lil'LionBoo in it.
As usual, I coloured him with my favorites, the COPIC markers.I used for the card Kraftcardstock, with beige and brown layers. The designpaper comes from my stash, as well as the woodenbutterflies. Some rope and a kind of swirl die competes it.
I hope you enjoy this card and even get some inspiration of it.
Hope to see you soon on the blog...



I entered in a few Challenges:
SimonSaysStampWednesdayChallenges
Love to Scrap

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome card Mieke he is just so cute.
    Caroline x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super adorable project.. Hugz from MaryAnn Lacy Sunshine DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for your visit and your lovely comment, MaryAnn! Hugs, ...

      Verwijderen
  3. Very cute image and design, Mieke! The wood butterflies are a great way to add texture! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi, Lin, so nice of you to stop by my blog! Thanks you for yoyr nice comment! Hugz, Mieke

      Verwijderen
  4. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Three's A Crowd!" blog hop and challenge!
    Hugs,
    Ann DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for your kind words. It is the first time I ever joined one of your challenges. Thanks for the opportunity!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen