Volgers

zaterdag 12 maart 2016

Reggie a Little Lost

Recently I made a picture from my husband, colouring a Lacy Sunshine image and posted it on Facebook in the group. Guess what, he was a winner and one of the images he won, was this cute fellow, Reggie. I had to color him in natural greens and browns, and for the background I used a Victoria and Albert stamp. Those patterns are from the Victoria and Albert Museum in London (UK) and are insprired by bedhangings and coverlets.
The cardblank is from Kraftcardstock and i used a stepstone patterned designpaper from my stash, as well as the bamboo pattern. I used the Tim Holtz distresser to age the cardstock behind the image. At last I put a cheetah button next to him....
And, of course, colored him with Copics!!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zag deze kaart al op het facebook van LacySunshine.
    Mooi afbeelding en een mooie kaart ermee gemaakt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ~Dank je wel, Dora! Super dat je even bent komen kijken!! Groetjes!

      Verwijderen