Volgers

zondag 10 januari 2016

Challenge LOVE

Because next month it is Valentine's Day, I made this lovely surprise box with Amore Ethereal Enchantress from Lacy Sunshine, here available:http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p1228/Amore_Ethereal_Enchantress.html

It's a gorgeous figure for this challenge with a lot of possibilities.
I colored the digi with my copics.

I used my Coluzzle Templates for the heartshape on the back of the box, and the little hearts come from a die from Joy Design.I had some beutiful heartcardstock that was perfect fot this box.. I made a little bow with a "silver"heart on it.I really hope that you have all somebody to give to this box filled with love.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you so much for entering this weeks challenge at Digi choosday. A lovely make love the colours you have chosen.
    Good luck
    Fiona GDT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen