Volgers

dinsdag 8 september 2015

Anything but...Challenge on Lacy Sunshine blog

For the latest contest, anything but a card, I used the clumsy little witch: OK wrong Spell, wich you can find in the Lacy Sunshine shop.
I made a door hanger for this challenge. I painted it rather dark, after drying I put some crackle medium on it and the third layer was a brighter color, so the hanger looked weathered.
The main colors I used for the digi are the oranges, YR, Violet and Purple. Because of the wrong spell, I made the froggies pink. I have also addes some dies and dew drops.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. super leuke kaart in de halloweenstijl. mooi ingekleurd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card and thank you for joining the lacy sunshine anything goes challenge. Good luck x
    Caroline sn ct

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card and thank you for joining the lacy sunshine anything goes challenge. Good luck x
    Caroline sn ct

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen