Volgers

woensdag 24 november 2021

Claudia's Plant By Sheepski Design for the progressive Challenge at Outlawz Challenges

I colored this great image from Sheepski Design called Claudia's Plant with my usual medium, Copic markers. I wasn't happy with just the colored image on a white paper, so I cutted it out by hand and glued it before a kind of window, suggested it is in a room with oldfashioned wallpapers.

I do hope you'll like it, I will appreciate very much your comments.

 I also like to play in some of the following challenges:


https://avenue613.blogspot.com/
                                                          http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com
Cute As A Button Challenge Blog:


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lots of 3D effects ~ well done.Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That’s a pretty design but I am sorry we cannot consider your card as you need to use an All Dressed Up Stamps image for this challenge Carole Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen