Volgers

vrijdag 28 augustus 2020

Trick Or Treat September Freebie Stampers Delight

 Look what gorgeous little witch #Janice Cullen has designed for all of us. The only thing you have to do is join our monthly freebie Challenge. When your in for the first time, you can buy this image at reduced price!!!


I colored the image with copics, and took a die from my favourite cheap shop to build the cardshape.


The design paper I used comes from Echo Park, I Love Halloween by Lori Whitlock.


This is how the card finally turned out:

I Like to play in the following challenges:








2 opmerkingen:

  1. That is one cute Halloween witch. I do love the shape of your card too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute witch!! Wonderful halloween card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen