Volgers

dinsdag 19 mei 2020

LSCOL Senara Mer

For the showcase on Sunday 17-05-20 I got this beautiful image called Senara Mer, to be found in the shop here:

Of course I colored her with copics and I tried to catch the shine from the shell, using different colors.

For the card shape I used white cardstock and a die from Studio Light, STENCILSL250.

One side of the card I made into a beach with some shells, the card is normally used with the two "flowers" on both sides, but I putted him in the upright position.


I'm joining in the following Challenges:












1 opmerking:

  1. This is such a gorgeous design. Lovely image and beautiful work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen