Volgers

donderdag 1 augustus 2019

Colour of Love digital images july

Last month I colored several images from designer Heather Valentin as designteam member. This time I used not only copics but also pencils and watercolour. Those last ones are out of my comfortzone, but I wanted to give them a try...
Thalia has  a watercoloured background, image is  coloured with pencils. She is not marked with my DT watermark, she was for a kind of colour a long challenge.

Elvey's Flower Gems is coloured with copic markers

Eleanor's Seahorse is coloured with copics and has a background from Mintay Papers Marine paperpad.

1 opmerking:

  1. Great job and lovely images. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen