Volgers

zondag 10 februari 2019

Rhino Splits Li'l Bellyfulls from Heather Valentine

it's quite a long time since I've added some cards to my blog, although I've made rather much.

Heve been busy with my health issues, but the end is near, just have to do what I've learned in this traject, Easy Peasy....


Just finished my card with this gorgeous image designed by Heather Valentin, available here in the shop:
https://lacysunshine.weebly.com/…/Rhino_Splits_L%27il_Belly…
I've colored him with copics and added some dies.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super sweet card and lovely design...thank you for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! DIGISTAMP challenge. Hope you continue to participate in our yearly challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen