Volgers

donderdag 21 juni 2018

Super Hero from Scrapper's Delights

As DT for Scrapper's Delights I made this card for the special deals this month, using Super Hero Boy, a cute image, suitable for boys cards.

I colored the image with copics in the blue range and some blue greens, with gray accents.

In my stash I found a design paper with a pattern of airplanes and stars, which was great for this card.

The first mat is a silverish shining paper, to make it look like the sky, the sentiment is from google, and I made it into a banner.

Didn't ad flowers or so, because its a boys card, thought it is perfect as it is....

The image is in the shop here:

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_182&products_id=600&zenid=5d6849f4d5d8557d4dfc5c0cd97807e7

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten