Volgers

vrijdag 22 september 2017

Buttercup The Pumpkin Patch Witch for the Showcase at LacySunshine

Hi Lacies,

For this month showcase I"ve made a card with this lovely creature. Can you imagine it's September already, before we know it's Christmas....

But for the time being, I'll give you my card recipe. By the way, she is available here in the shop:

http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p2479/Buttercup-_The_Pumpkin_Patch_Witch.html

I took green cardstock from 15x30 cm and folded in half, so the card is 15x15 cm.

From Maja Design I cutted a dp from 14,5x14,5 cm and added it on the card.
A smaller piece from Graphic45 was used in the right corner, with on top of that a witchy die..

The image has round corners, wich I achieved with a punch.
One charm from an autumnleaf finished the card.

The colors I've used are listed below:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten