Volgers

zaterdag 26 augustus 2017

New release on Scrapper's Delights: Golfers

There's a new release at Scrapper's Delights with these gorgeous images: two golfers, a girl and a boy.

They a for sale seperately, but I couldn't decide which image to use, so I used both...

Made a double easelcard, so I could show them together.

The used colors are from Copics, and tge designpaper is from Graphic45, The Sports collection.

To stop the easels, I cutted out a grass die from Cut-ies.
Added a fence and grass, a willow die from China, a golfclub and a red tee to create the rigt feeling of golfing...


Challenges I've entered:

https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.nl/

Creative Fingers




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Making Memories Crafting! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Making Memories Crafting
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great colouring & lovely easel card.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen