Volgers

zondag 23 juli 2017

Lacy sunshine's Rory's Steampunk Pumpkin

For the showcase on Lacy Sunshine Heather Valentine send me this gorgeous image to color.

Of course I colored her with copics, you can find the colors on the colorchart below.

The image is to be found here:

http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p2075/Rory%27s_Steampunk_Pumpkin.html

For the card I used a deep purple cardstock and for the background I took some aquarelpaper, which I colored with watercolors.

After that I used two masks from DutchDoobadoo, and a stamp from Joy. This one is a foam stamp, very easy to use!!
I stamped the gears with versamark and added embossing powder from Tim Holtz, the Dried Marigold Distress powder.

The gears on top of the card are from a die from Joy!.

To finish the card I glued some black ricrac.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten