Volgers

zaterdag 4 juni 2016

"Tears of a clown" Scrapper's Delight's Challenge 4th of Juli

For my first entrance as a DT member for Scrappers Delights ( thank you so much, Janice) I made this card, using "tears of a clown" wich can be found in the store: http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_93&products_id=440&zenid=5d6849f4d5d8557d4dfc5c0cd97807e7
I coloures her with copics, and I made a shapecard from Kraftcardstock. As designpaper I used Graphic45, a paperpad called Le Cirque Collection. To give the image more attention, I cut her out and matted her on black paper. I also added twoo pom-poms, end that is all she needed( from my point of view. I hope this is the first of many projects I'll make for Scrappers Delights!!


The colorsI've used:
Face: E70, E11, E00, E000, E0000, Hat: C05,C03, Black000, Hair: R37, R27Indis Hat and Vest: C3, BB60, RV66, RV63, Trousers and balloon: YR04, YR07, R24, tabouret: Y38, Y17 R29, Shoes: C5,C3


There's also a backside of the card:
I've entered the following Challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #21 - "Anything Goes"



http://copicmarkerspain.blogspot.nl/ june Challenge

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.nl/ june challenge

Creative LadyBirdsCreations.blogspot.nl

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aw, sad clown. Beautiful card, and a wonderful fold! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes". Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen